Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Year Resolutions


I normally don't do New Year's resolutions, but I thought I would try this year. I've been wanting to start a blog for quite sometime, so I'm using the start of the new year as an excuse to do one. I hope to keep up with it throughout the year, posting to it at least a few times a week. Nothing is more annoying then to go to read someones blog and they haven't posted it to it for months! I will be using the blog to let everybody know what's going on here at Magic Wand Photography and to write about the recent photo sessions that I've done.


I spent a couple of hours of my New Year's day with the Stacy family. They came from far and wide to get together with family for the holidays, so I was happy to be able to photograph them while they were all in town. When was the last time your family has gotten together for a family portrait? If you are like most families, it's probably been a while! So make it your New Year's resolution to get that family portrait done!

No comments: