Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Little Valentine!




If you've ever been to me for pictures, you probably have heard me talk about my nephew, Ruger. He has his photos taken every month, and last week was his 10 month portrait session. Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, we went with the Valentine theme. The little stinker is already walking, so he kept just wanting to walk right out of the photo! He also brought his 2 year old cousin, Ayden, so they could have some pictures taken together for Grandma. Boy, did they have me worn out by the time we were done! I couldn't resist showing you several from their session. Stay tuned for Ruger's next months portraits!

2 comments:

Webb Family said...

Jayme is the best photographer I know!! I can't ever imagine allowing someone else to capture all the important memories of my little Ruger!!! The first year of your babies life is the most important & if you go to Jayme once you will not regret it!!

Thanks Jayme!!

Tracey Kukovich said...

Those are my 2 grandsons and we all love Magicwand. Jayme has been doing our family and friends pictures for approximately 2 years and can't image going anywhere else. If you want to capture memories of a lifetime than looked no further. We love you Jayme!