Monday, January 28, 2008

Bath Time!



Max is one of my Baby's First Year Plan babies, and last week it was time for his 9 month session. Max is such a happy baby, so his shoot went very smoothly and we got some awesome shots! He's one of those kids that I could sit and take his picture all day long. He brought his old time underwear with the back panel in it.....soooo cute! We did some with his little toosh showing, but I didn't want to show the world those pictures...hahaha! Poor kid is going to be so embarrassed of those pictures when he gets older. He also brought an antique bassinet that's been in his family for years. I always love when people bring props that are special to them, which in turn will make their photos even more special. Thanks Max, I can't wait for your one year session in a few months, but I will be sad that your one year plan will be over!

No comments: