Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Closed for Christmas Vacation
















Whew....it's almost Christmas and I'm getting really close to getting all caught up. It's been a very busy couple of months and I had an extremely successful Christmas special. Just thought I would post just a few of the pics I took during it. I appreciate all the people that came out. It was so nice to be in the new studio. I know I had several groups that there was no way I could of fit them in my old space. I still have several things i'm wanting to do to the studio, I just had to wait til I slow down to get some of them done. The last of the orders that customers are needing by Christmas got picked up today, and I'm about ready to start my Christmas vacation. I will be closed from Wednesday, December 24 thru Monday, December 29th. I will be back in the studio on Tuesday the 30th. All emails and phone calls will be returned then. Thanks to all my customers who made 2008 such a successful year and I hope everybody has a very Merry Christmas!





1 comment:

Nettie Beard said...

Jayme - Chris and I (and everyone else) loves Elijah's Christmas pictures. They're great!