Thursday, February 7, 2008

Spring Portraits!

It's not to early to start thinking about Easter/Spring Portraits. Easter falls early this year, March 23rd. I am doing a Children's Spring Special again this year, which is planned for March 1st and 2nd. That will give you plenty of time to get them back by Easter Sunday. I'm hoping to have real bunnies this year available to be in your child's portrait. Once I get all my background and props figured out and find Ruger a cute outfit so he can be my model, I'll be sending out postcards with all the information. If you are not already on my mailing list, please email me your address, magicwand@wildblue.net and I'll be sure to mail you out a postcard. Or if you already know you want to make an appointment, just give a call! (417) 228-1016

No comments: